We are looking for an iOS Swift developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. It’s a remote and project/task-based position. If you are interested in this job, then send your resume/CV to: careers@PakiGurus.com, and please don’t forget to mention the Subject: iOS Swift Developer.
iOS Swift Developer Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (optional)
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.